West Midlands (South & Central) Cystic Fibrosis Paediatric Network Oversight Board
The board aims to ensure high quality and equitable care for all children and young people with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) across the West Midlands South Central Paediatric CF Network. Overseeing a service which aims to improve both life expectancy and quality of life for children with CF.
West Midlands (South & Central) Cystic Fibrosis Paediatric Network Clinical Forum
Through Education, shared learning and collaborative working this forum strives to improve both life expectancy and quality of life for children with CF.
This forum aims to operate the following:
- Provide expert advice on clinical implications of local and national developments to the network Oversight board
- Identify areas for service improvement, ensure the promotion of best practise and sharing local and national information
- Provide a forum for education and shared learning
- Work collaborative on standardising processes, polices and guidelines
- Supporting the delivery of care in line with the CF Standards of care
West Midlands (South & Central) Cystic Fibrosis Paediatric Network Performance and Quality Meeting
The group aims to ensure all aspects of performance, quality, clinical effectiveness, patient experience and patient safety are delivered in line with the CF standards of care and BCH trust standards. In which provides assurance to the WMSC Paediatric CF Network Oversight Board and the Network as a whole.